See What’s Possible
Converged Data Centre
Cisco Unified Data Centre solutions help to reduce costs, provide great scalability, are simple to manage and streamline operations. Unify infrastructure and cloud management to transform Data Centre operations into sustainable, agile business enablers. Cisco Unified Data Centre architecture offers a holistic approach to the design, operation, and delivery of IT services. This approach makes it easier for IT to integrate existing technology silos and respond more quickly to business demands.
In a Converged Network Environment, your network can evolve into an effective business enabler, becoming more open, programmable, and application-aware.
- Reduce capital expenditures and operating expenses
- Simplify IT operation
- Help drive strategic business objectives
- Easy to manage
- Unified Computing Solution provides fabric-networking, extremely high-capacity/bandwidth computing solution, integrated with Cisco’s top of the line fabric-switching infrastructure.
- Comprised of both standalone and blade server offerings, offers full flexibility to deploy based on infrastructure availability and requirements from small to large enterprise systems.
- All servers centrally managed through unified interface.
Extremely low latency, high-capacity fabric switching solutions, provide a single infrastructure for both compute and storage systems. Reduce TCO through unified administration of Data Centre networking integrating your SAN into you existing Ethernet environment.
A central component of current generation Data Centre environments is a dedicated Storage Area Network to provide storage capacity to remote servers and hosts to facilitate redundant data and flexible shared storage space. Storage Area Networking is now collapsed into a “unified fabric” to efficiently switch both Storage and LAN traffic on the same infrastructure.
- Running on the compute and unified fabric low-latency infrastructure, a variety of virtualization solutions are available to meet the needs of server and desktop virtualization to reduce TCO.
- Server virtualization has become the norm and not the exception in Data Center deployments, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is a fast growing area in the space.
- Following the implementation of a powerful compute, fabric, and storage environment, it is easy to deploy a variety of virtualization technologies to reduce TCO and OpEx costs based on business needs.