Securely streamline business communication
Unified communications is more than a technical architecture, solution, or product; it is the experience that integrates people, processes, and technology. We believe that by working together, people can achieve extraordinary things. By having the ability to work from anywhere, on device at anytime lets people focus meeting business goals, shifting the focus from individual applications to integrated collaboration experiences.
- Scalable for organizations of 50 users to 80,000 users.
- Full-featured telephony systems for medium and enterprise sized businesses.
- Support for centralized and distributed Call Processing environments.
- Virtualized installation of applications through VMware to help save on cost of ownership.
- High-availability redundant clustering enabled for LAN and WAN cluster environments.
- Administration interface is GUI based and easy to manage.
- Centralize voicemail and auto-attendant management with Unity Connection.
- Simplicity in management through one interface regardless of cluster size.
- Examples: Cisco Communications Manager on UCS.
- Tightly integrates with Communications Manager infrastructure.
- Initiate video calls from your desk phone or Jabber softphone.
- Can convert voice call into a video call at any point without interruption to the audio
IM & Presence
- Tightly integrated with Communications Manager infrastructure.
- Virtualized application through VMware.
- Instant messaging clients available for Mac, PC, iOS, Android, Blackberry.
- Works on industry standard XMPP protocol.
- A click away from an IM session, a phone call, or a video-conferencing call.
- Easy to use
- Available in a hosted or on-site solution.
- Allows for “face-to-face” meetings with customers, suppliers, and partners for greater ecosystem efficiency.
- Cisco WebEx Telepresence allows the use of PCs and Macs for team members that are on the go.
Collaboration with WebEx
- Cisco WebEx available as a hosted conferencing and collaboration solution.
- Jabber integrations to provide functionality for starting meetings with a click.
- Up to 500 meet attendees with support for Phone and VoIP attendees, combined with HD Video streams.
- Support for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Mobile devices.
- Document, file, and screen sharing supported.
- Mobile IM application to allow you to view live presence and initiate chats with anyone on your Jabber contact list. Supported on Android, iOS, and Blackberry.
- Jabber softphone mobile application. Through a VPN connection to your organization, you can initiate a call from your phone but bypassing the cellphone service provider’s toll.
- Mobile WebEx application for participating in meetings and conferences on the go.